Marine Master Trailers, LLC (MMT) warrants a boat trailer frame and frame components for two (2) years from the date of purchase against defective material and workmanship. During this warranty period, MMT, at its option, will repair or replace any part deemed defective after that trailer has been delivered to an authorized dealer for assessment. Except for tires, vendor supplied items, such as winches, jacks, lights, and brakes will be warranted with the appropriate vendor through MMT. Tires will be warranted directly with the tire manufacturer.
Since boat trailers are used in an environment that subjects the paint to perils, such as rust or paint chipping resulting from road debris, saltwater, or brackish waters, MMT will not warranty paint that displays these conditions.
General Exclusions from Warranty:
- Abuse or neglect;
- Lack of proper maintenance as described in the owner’s manual;
- Installation of parts or accessories that are not equivalent in design and quality to MMT parts;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage resulting from failure to keep bearings lubricated properly;
- Damage easily caused by accidents, collisions, road hazards, overloading, or trailer modifications;
- Failure attributable to improper assembly or damage to components if the hub is removed from the axle spindle; and
- Damage caused by use of wheels not supplied by the trailer manufacturer.
Transfer of Warranty:
Transfer of the balance of the original warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser will be at the discretion of MMT. The original purchaser must have the trailer inspected by an authorized dealer and request dealer to submit a change of warranty registration to MMT within ten (10) days of the transfer of ownership.
MMT makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which exceed the obligations and time limits stated in this warranty, are hereby disclaimed by MMT and are excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow warranty time limitations, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Also excluded from this warranty, are any incidental or consequential damages, including loss of use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.