Marine Master Trailers manufactures state-of-the-art boat trailers and fulfills your boat trailer needs. Our trailers culminate from listening to years of input from fisherman, marine dealers, and our employees. The results are boat trailers designed for maximum highway safety, easy loading/unloading for years to come, and showroom appearance.
Assembly takes place at our brand new 85,000 square foot plant, centrally located in Tullahoma, Tennessee for delivery service within a day’s drive of almost any customer.
Part Sales, Customer Service, & Warranty call: 931-454-9089 x309
Customer Service Hours: Mon-Thu 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Main Office: 931-454-9089
- Founded in 2002, our owners have over 30 years in the industry and our employees have significant experience in boat trailer manufacturing. We specialize in boat trailers ONLY
- Experienced in manufacturing high-end custom boats trailers, such as, Triton Fiberglass Bass Boats, Triton Aluminum Boats, Lund Fiberglass Boats, Phoenix Bass Boats, Cypress Cay Pontoon Boats, Crestliner Aluminum Boats, etc.
- Build any type of boat trailers, such as, painted steel trailers, galvanized trailers, aluminum I-beam trailers, pontoon trailers, etc.
- Full-time Customer Service Department staff
We incorporate a high quality paint application process and use the best topcoat product in the industry: DuPont Centari Pro Urethane Paint Coating
- Feature a custom configured, fixed bunking system that fits the hull of each specific boat model
- Use composite fender board material and marine grade carpet
- Feature an OEM grade and fully integrated axle/brake system in our trailers
- Permanently weld all undercarriage and axle systems to the frame of all of our trailers
- Use a minimum of 11g steel tubing for superior strength and durability
- Make available the GatorHyde coating, an equivalent material to Road Armor (Ranger Boats) and Tuff Coat (Skeeter Boats)
- Carry a full two-year warranty from date of retail customer purchase