- Weld on different thickness of metal including channel, tube, flat bar, etc.;
- Operate various metal fabrication equipment, such as steel saws, plasma cutters, dual head drills, side rail and cross member benders, and some include specially designed equipment unique to the boat trailer industry;
- Read prints and boat trailer design formats;
- Operate overhead hoists and jig fixtures;
- Identify various components including bunk brackets, brake disc actuators, couplers, etc.; and
- Must be able to read measuring tape.