- Understand proper metal preparation techniques for painting including grinding and high temperature phosphate washing;
- The use of mechanically pressurized paint applicators in a production environment;
- The use of electrostatic paint coating applicators in a production environment;
- The knowledge of paint mixing techniques involving over various tints, activators, and thinners by reading and understanding specified ratios and formulas;
- The proper procedures in disposing of paint waste;
- Pin striping trailers;
- The proper use of pressurized paint booths; and
- Must be able to pass pulmonary function test.