- Obtain a Commercial Driver’s License Class A or B endorsement driver’s license;
- Operate a commercial vehicle capable of handling a GVWR of 26,000 pounds;
- Utilize various hoists to offload delivered trailers and mount wheels;
- Unload delivered trailers from ramp haulers by the proper utilization of electric and hydraulic winches; and
- Perform minor repair and maintenance on vehicle and trailer…including changing oil and filters as well as maintaining satisfactory wiring connections and lighting.
Copyright © 2017 · All Rights Reserved · Marine Master Trailers